Behaviour and inclusion service 2021/22
This service is available for Academies, Maintained schools and Other schools and settings
We are closely aligned with Ealing secondary schools providing interventions aimed at supporting improvement of students' behaviour in addition to developing students' social and emotional awareness and skills.
It builds on inclusive practices used in schools to keep fixed-term and permanent exclusions to a mimimum. Log in to view service brochure:
The service complements the pastoral support work in the school, significantly increasing the school’s capacity to include young people who have difficulty accessing learning and are at risk of exclusion.
The service supports behaviour improvement and students' attitude in and to school.
All interventions, support and training can be adapted for the current context and flexible to meet schools’ needs as determined by the challenges of COVID
Services in addition to agreed allocation, negotiated as required.
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Negotiable other hours as required.
The service continues to build on successful partnerships with schools and stakeholders agencies through a buy back model. We respond flexibly to the changing educational context and provide bespoke responses to schools.
- We provide targeted, time limited and measurable interventions with students at risk of permanent exclusion and/or fixed term exclusions
- Work one to one with a cohort of students and parents/carers, with groups of students and with staff in schools to scaffold other intervention plans and support
- Support school to school managed moves in accordance with Ealing’s schools' protocol
- Deliver bespoke behaviour related training to schools,e.g emotion coaching, restorative approaches, behaviour for learning.
- Provide interventions to students to support their emotional health and well being and to develop their resilience skills.
- Offer support and training to staff to respond to the challenges of COVID, e.g strategies that improve emotional resilience and support staff well being; developing the recovery curriculum.
Behaviour and inclusion service, children and adults’ services.
BIS Administrator: email@example.com