Continuing professional development (CPD) and training 2017/18
This service is available for Academies, Maintained schools and Other schools and settings
A high quality professional development programme delivered locally by a range of internal, external, teaching school alliance, school and associate colleagues with the experience, expertise and knowledge of Ealing and other schools to enable a positive impact on all aspects of school improvement and effectiveness.
- Feedback continues to show 99% of delegates ‘would recommend the courses to colleagues’
- Programme planned and shaped in partnership with schools to meet the priorities of schools as informed by local, regional and national intelligence
- Continuous quality assurance mechanisms in place
- Designed and delivered by professionals with appropriate experience and expertise
- Close collaborative working with Ealing Teaching School Alliances to deliver a co-ordinated cross borough partnership offer
- Competitive prices which offer extremely good value for money and with the option for primary and special schools to make financial and administrative savings via a reduced price annual service level agreement
- Bespoke 24/7 online information and booking system www.ealingcpd.org.uk
- Infrastructure supports schools to share their own CPD and expertise.
Click on the images to download the CPD SLA 2017/18 and the Ealing Learning Partnership CPD programme – see the CPD SLA in the green section on pages 4 – 9
- Schools can pay to attend Ealing training and professional development either pay as you go (PAYG) at the advertised rates or on an annual SLA basis.
- SLA schools can benefit from significant savings in both attendance and administrative costs as well as discounts on most accredited and commissioned programmes. Reduced price for 2017-18
It will be made clear on CPD Online at www.ealingcpd.org.uk where networks, briefings or events have been funded by the Ealing Learning Partnership agreement for 2017-18 and are therefore either free to attend or subsidised.
Admin office hours:
There is an ongoing programme of evaluation, improvement and development including consultation and collaboration with external expertise to ensure a greater impact on standards of teaching, learning, school management, leadership and governance.
We offer a highly relevant programme of networks and or training in the following themes and for the following groups:
- School teaching staff and leaders
- School support staff
- CPD leadership
- Assessment and moderation
- Reading and literacy
- Numeracy and mathematics
- Achievement for all pupil groups
- Supporting teaching and learning
- Aspects of health, safety and safeguarding.
School effectiveness, children and adults’ service.