Continuing professional development (CPD) and training 2019/20
This service is available for Academies, Maintained schools and Other schools and settings
A quality assured professional development programme delivered locally by The Ealing Learning Partnership (ELP) a partnership between schools and the council to promote educational excellence and well-being for all learners through collaboration and innovation. Log in to view brochure:
- Feedback continues to show nearly 100% of delegates ‘would recommend the courses to colleagues’
- Highly prized collaboration and partnership between the LA and schools to plan and shape to meet schools' real priorities
- Opportunities for all school staff and governors
- Delivered locally in schools and at our well equipped training centre in Greenford
- Continuous quality assurance to ensure impact on leadership, teaching and learning and practice
- Designed and delivered by professionals with experience and expertise
- A shared infrastructure and collaborative working across the LA, Ealing Teaching School Alliances and schools to deliver a broad co-ordinated cross borough offer
- Competitive prices which offer extremely good value for money and with the option for primary and special schools to make financial and administrative savings via an annual service level agreement
- Bespoke 24/7 online information and booking system www.ealingcpd.org.uk
Find out more about ELP at www.egfl.org.uk/ELP
Together the LA, Teaching School Alliances and schools offer a broad programme of developmental courses, networks, meetings, conferences and other centrally run or school-based CPD opportunities developed and delivered by a range of internal, external, school and associate colleagues with the experience, expertise and knowledge of Ealing and other schools to enable a positive impact on all aspects of learning and school effectiveness.
- Schools can pay to attend Ealing training and professional development either pay as you go (PAYG) at the advertised rates or on an annual service level agreeement (SLA) basis.
- SLA schools can benefit from significant savings in both attendance and administrative costs as well as discounts on most accredited and commissioned programmes.
- Preferential rates are available for school which subscribe to the Ealing Learning Partnership (ELP)
Admin office hours:
There is an ongoing programme of evaluation, improvement and development including consultation and collaboration with external associates and expertise to ensure a greater impact on standards of teaching, learning, school management, leadership and governance and support.
We offer a highly relevant programme of networks and training to support the professional development of a range of school groups and leads including:
- School teaching staff and leaders
- School support staff, managers and leaders
- NQTs and RQTs
- Assessment and moderation
- Reading and literacy
- Numeracy and mathematics
- Achievement for all pupil groups
- Supporting teaching and learning
- Aspects of health, safety and safeguarding.
Log in to view the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) and training brochure 2019/20
Ealing Learning Partnership (ELP), children and adults’ service.