Continuing professional development (CPD) and training 2023/24
This service is available for Academies, Maintained schools, Other schools and settings and Out-of-borough
A quality assured professional development programme delivered locally by the Ealing Learning Partnership (ELP) a partnership between schools and the council to promote educational excellence and well-being for all learners through collaboration and innovation. Select image to view brochure (login required):
- Feedback continues to show nearly 100% of delegates ‘would recommend the courses to colleagues’
- Highly prized collaboration and partnership between the LA and schools to plan and shape to meet schools' real priorities
- Opportunities for all school staff and governors
- Delivered locally in schools and at our well equipped newly refurbished training centre in Greenford
- Continuous quality assurance to ensure impact on leadership, teaching and learning and practice
- Designed and delivered by professionals with experience and expertise
- A shared infrastructure and collaborative working across the LA, Ealing Teaching School Alliances and schools to deliver a broad co-ordinated cross borough offer
- Competitive prices which offer extremely good value for money and with the option for primary and special schools to make financial and administrative savings via annual service level agreements
- Bespoke 24/7 online information and booking system www.ealingcpd.org.uk
Find out more about ELP at www.egfl.org.uk/ELP
Together the LA, Teaching School Alliances and schools offer a broad programme of developmental courses, networks, meetings, conferences and other centrally run or school-based CPD opportunities developed and delivered by a range of internal, external, school and associate colleagues with the experience, expertise and knowledge of Ealing and other schools to enable a positive impact on all aspects of learning and school effectiveness.
- Schools can pay to attend Ealing training and professional development central progrmme either pay as you go (PAYG) at the advertised rates or on an annual service level agreeement (SLA) basis.
- SLA schools can benefit from significant savings in both attendance and administrative costs as well as discounts on most accredited and commissioned programmes.
- Preferential rates are available for schools which subscribe to the Ealing Learning Partnership (ELP)
Admin office hours:
There is an ongoing programme of evaluation, improvement and development including consultation and collaboration with external associates and expertise to ensure a greater impact on the quality of education, standards of teaching, learning, school management, leadership and governance and support.
We offer a highly relevant programme of networks and training to support the professional development of the range of school groups and leads including:
- School teaching staff and leaders
- School support staff, managers and leaders
- ECTs and RQTs
- Assessment and moderation
- Reading and literacy
- Numeracy and mathematics
- Health and safety training
- Achievement for all pupil groups
- Supporting teaching and learning
- Aspects of health, safety and safeguarding.
The planned programme for 2022-23 will be updated with further events and training opportunities following discussions with the ELP board and schools. Events will run face to face and or virtually.
Select image to view brochure:
Ealing Learning Partnership (ELP), children and adults’ service.