Ealing alternative provision (EAP) 2021/22
This service is available for Academies, Maintained schools and Other schools and settings
Ealing alternative provision provides education for young people who are unable to follow their education in the mainstream setting.
Experience of partnership working with Ealing schools and relevant teams and agencies.
Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm
Ongoing process of continued service improvement.
EAP offers bespoke programmes of study which safeguard and support the attainment of children resident in Ealing who are educated outside of the mainstream school system.
EAP has the remit to fulfil the local authority’s statutory duty to make educational provision for:
- Children (resident in Ealing) who are permanently excluded from in-borough or out-borough high schools KS3/KS4
- Mainstream children with health/medical needs KS1/KS2/KS3/KS4
- Children who are deemed ‘not ready for mainstream school’ through the fair access protocol
- Interim provision for children with statements of SEN/EHCPs.
Ealing health needs policy (pdf) Log in to view
Ealing policy for ensuring a good education for children who cannot attend school because of health needs
Behaviour, strategy and social inclusion, children and adults’ services.
- Tracie McNeil, Ealing alternative provision (EAP): firstname.lastname@example.org 8991 8570
- Roddy Gilbert, Ealing alternative provision (EAP): email@example.com 8991 8570
- Kellie Waterton, Ealing alternative provision (EAP): firstname.lastname@example.org 8991 9750
- Veronica Griffin, Ealing alternative provision (EAP): email@example.com 8991 8570
Address : Ealing Alternative Provision, Compton Close, Ealing W13 0LR
Tel: 020 8991 8570