Ealing Education Centre (EEC) training and meeting venue 2021/22
This service is available for Academies, Maintained schools and Other schools and settings
The centre at Mansell Road, Greenford UB6 9EH, provides dedicated, all inclusive facilities for professional development, training, conferences, interviews and meetings. The majority of Ealing's CPD and training for school staff and governors is delivered at the centre.
Due to social-distancing measures, the centre will remain closed until September 2021.
The centre offers a well equipped and value for money venue for training, meetings and other events.
Select the image to see what the centre offers and how to get there:
Customers consistently rate the centre highly and comment that it enables a 'stress-free' experience.
“Great to have IT support and printing facilities.” - external consultant
“Very helpful and friendly staff team.” - external consultant
“Excellent service, facilities and equipment, thank you.”- private hirer
“Unparalleled service. Very friendly, approachable and helpful staff.” - training consultant
“Wonderful and welcoming staff. A great learning environment.” - private hirer
The facilities are available for hire during daytime, twilight, evening, weekends and school holidays by arrangement.
The centre administration office is open: Monday to Friday (term time), 8.30am to 5.30pm.
The centre has an ongoing programme for improvement in facilities and equipment.
- All inclusive facilities for professional development, training, conferences, interviews and meetings at competitive rates which can be more affordable than other venues
- All rooms are well equipped including multi media projector with internet connected laptop and free wifi
- There is a dedicated networked ICT training facility, wifi throughout and a purpose built reading recovery suite
- All AVI and ICT is included in the room hire charge
- Additional equipment such as interactive whiteboards, visualisers, digital camera and wireless presenter laser pointers can be available on request
- There are a small number of Ealing thin client hotdesks available for colleagues who are delivering training at the centre
- Refreshments are accessible at all times and very modestly priced
- Lunches can be arranged by the centre or by the hirer direct
- Room hire rates from £23 to £42.50 per hour with discounts available at certain times - contact the centre for details.
Ealing Learning Partnership, children and adults’ services.
- Ealing Education Centre: email@example.com 8578 6154
Address: Mansell Road, Greenford UB6 9EH