Ealing Grid for Learning website 2020/21
This service is available for Academies and Maintained schools
- Central local authority online communications for schools
- Hosts services for schools online catalogue and order form
- Resources, guidance and toolkits; news and alerts
- School safe alerts.
- One stop portal for information, resources and service offers for 80 council services, provided by a range of Ealing officers with knowledge of the Ealing context and schools and extensive local and national expertise
- Online order form and invoice for annual buy back of services
- Responsive and rapid communications, school safe and critical incidents alerts, gatekeeping news
- Communications from the LA and between schools
- Keeping schools informed of deadlines and requirements for statutory and other compliance.
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4.30pm
- Web content available 24/7.
The service consults continuously with schools, practitioners and officers and monitors feedback to enable a continued programme of developments to further enhance the website.
Eaing Learning Partnership (ELP), children and adults’ services.
- Stephen Cross, Web communications and business systems: firstname.lastname@example.org 8825 6191