Ealing Grid for Learning website 2021/22
This service is available for Academies and Maintained schools
- Provides information, resources and service offers for 90 council services, provided by Ealing officers with knowledge of the Ealing context and schools and extensive local and national expertise
- Online order form and invoice for annual buy back of services
- Responsive and rapid communications, school safe and critical incidents alerts, gatekeeping news
- Communications from the LA and between schools
- Keeping schools informed of deadlines and requirements for statutory and other compliance
- Access to school and LA reports.
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 4.30pm
- Web content available 24/7.
The service consults continuously with schools, practitioners and officers and monitors feedback to enable a continued programme of developments to further enhance the website.
Eaing Learning Partnership (ELP), children and adults’ services.