Ealing Learning Partnership statutory functions 2020/21
This service is available for Academies and Maintained schools
The key statutory functions and services to support the council and schools in meeting statutory requirements.
Ealing Council is committed to ensuring that its statutory functions in ensuring the quality of educational provision for all children in Ealing are carried out to the highest standard in line with its learning and achievement policy.
Ongoing process of continued service improvement with ELP.
Ealing Learning Partnership (ELP)
Council statutory duties:
- Overview of educational standards and inclusion
- Quality assurance health checks of schools
- Monitoring visits/reviews in the event of any school deemed to require improvement in relation to standards, inclusion, safeguarding or leadership and management
- Securing good programme
- KS1 and KS2 basic monitoring/moderation sample schools only
- Instrument of Government and database - maintained schools
- Informal and formal interventions in schools in conjunction with DfE guidance – maintained schools
- Liaison with Regional Schools Commissioner and DfE on structural changes to schools
- Headteacher appointments panel (community schools)
- SEND compliance code of practice
- SACRE Standing Advisory Council for Religious Education
- Children educated at home.
Ealing Learning Partnership, children and adults’ services.
- Julie Lewis, ELP directorate: email@example.com 8825 6473