Fundraising and grant writing 2023/24
This service is available for Academies and Maintained schools
The school partnerships and enrichment team has extensive experience of working with school leaders to tackle barriers to learning faced by pupils outside the classroom. Select image to view the range of packages available including our bespoke consultancy package and the curriculum enrichment package:
- A highly skilled and experienced team
- Extensive experience of working in partnership with Ealing schools
- Tried and tested training and resources developed in collaboration with Ealing schools.
Summary of packages available from the school partnerships and enrichment team for ELP subscribers:
- Bespoke consultancy package £1895
- Primary careers package £960
Bespoke consultancy package £1895
Four days of bespoke consultancy support delivered in school and tailored to the exact requirements of your school. Areas of work that we are able to cover include:
- Engaging parents in their child’s learning and school life
- Enrichment activities for pupils and families
- Linking learning to future education and career choices
- Bespoke project development to tackle barriers to learning
- Fundraising advice and bid writing
A tailored programme of support will be designed following an initial planning meeting with a senior leader at the school.
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
We have a number of buy back packages aimed at supporting schools in areas that we know are a priority such as fundraising, parental engagement and primary careers and the world of work.
Ealing Learning Partnership, School partnerships and enrichment team
- Sarah Thompson, School partnerships and enrichment team: firstname.lastname@example.org 8825 7372