HR advice and consultancy 2018/19
This service is available for Academies, Maintained schools and Other schools and settings
An HR consultancy service which meets the needs of schools, including the provision of HR advice, support, briefing and training in the areas of:
- Management/Leadership Development
- Child protection
- Employee relations
- People management
- Pay and conditions.
- Highly qualified team possessing expert knowledge about national and local matters which impact on people management in schools
- Each school will be supported by named HR staff
- Service will be tailored where possible to meet the needs of schools.
Expert advice on schools HR and people management issues.
See further details (below) for more information and costs.
- Monday to Friday, 8.45am to 5pm
- Will also work evenings eg for governing body events by arrangement.
The team will be developed to ensure the most efficient and effective service for schools.
We will monitor developments with proposals relating to the learning partnership. If developments lead to proposals about the HR consultancy service, these will be shared with schools before any final decision is made. We will ensure that any proposal involving HR maintains or enhances the quality of service that schools expect and receive.
We will organise a series of up to 3 half day workshops for Heads and other managers in schools over the the SLA period. Content and audience to be agreed through the HR steering group.
Schools HR consultancy team, people and organisational development, corporate resources.
- Mark Nelson, Schools HR consultancy team: firstname.lastname@example.org 8825 9478