HR advice and consultancy 2022/23
This service is available for Academies, Maintained schools and Other schools and settings
An HR consultancy service which meets the needs of schools, including the provision of HR advice, support, briefing and training in the areas of:
- Child protection
- Employee relations
- People management
- Pay and conditions
- Management/Leadership development
- To administer and mangae the long-term sickness, maternity and legal insurance schemes
- Highly qualified team possessing expert knowledge about national and local matters which impact on people management in schools
- Each school will be supported by named HR staff
- Service will be tailored where possible to meet the individual needs of schools.
Expert advice on schools HR and people management issues.
See further details (below) for more information and costs.
- Monday to Friday, 8.45am to 5pm
- Will also work evenings eg for governing body events by arrangement.
- Ongoing review of HR content on EGFL and update and revise to ensure content is fit for purpose.
- Publish notes, decisions and highlights of HR Steering Group meetings to all schools purchasing the service
- Ongoing attendance at ELP committees on Recruitment & Retention and Safeguarding to provide an HR input on behalf of the schools we support.
- To agree with the HR Steering Group work priorities for the team on policies and guidance, including work to support equalities in people management in schools.
- To survey schools on the quality and effectiveness of the service.
Schools HR consultancy team, people and organisational development, Chief executive.
- Mark Nelson, Schools HR consultancy team: email@example.com 8825 9478