HRSSC administration 2021/22
This service is available for Academies, Maintained schools and Other schools and settings
Our team of exerienced HR administrators will oversee your staffing and administration requirements and your school will have a dedicated team member as your point of contact for all your queries.
- Free job advertising on the Ealing Council website
- No HR fee for advice and processing of Certificate of Sponsorships
- Discounted rates on DBS checks (include Standard, Enhanced and Volunteer checks)
You can buy this service on a one year basis.
See further details (below) for more information and costs.
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Ongoing process of continued service improvement.
We will respond to your enquiry within 24 hours however if further investigations are necessary this may take up to 3 working days.
Option 1 - Full Service
- Production and distribution of employment contracts
- Ealing Council's terms and conditions compliance for all staff
- Right to work in the UK documentation is received, checked and expiry monitored and recorded in iTrent to prove Home Office 'statutory excuse'
- Pre-employment and safeguarding documents are reviewed and recorded on the employee's iTrent record
- Change of grades and hours for Headteacher, SBMs and Administrators with iTrent people manager acess ie who cannot access their record
- New starters, additional posts, change of posts and relevant elements set up in iTrent and all documents attached to employee's iTrent record
- Working patterns set up against each employee / post ensuring correct annual leave entitlement (if applicable) including sickness and maternity pay
- New starter teacher allowances paid within respective range eg TLRs, SENs
- Undertake prohibition checks as required
- Applications / renewals for Certificate of Sponsorship submitted / processed as required.
Option 2 - Reduced Service
- Pre-employment, right to work and safeguarding documents are not reviewed or recorded on the employee's iTrent record
- £170 fee for each job advertised on Ealing Council's website
- £255 fee for advice / processing of Certificate of Sponsorships.
HR shared Service Centre, Corporate Resources.
- Julie Pickett: PickettJu@ealing.gov.uk020 8825 9629
HRSSC 020 8825 9000, option 3, option 3