HRSSC administration 2023/24
This service is available for Academies, Maintained schools and Other schools and settings
Our team of exerienced HR administrators will oversee your staffing and administration requirements and your school will have a dedicated team member as your point of contact for all your queries.
- Schools that buy into HR Option 1 - free job advertising on the Ealing Council website
- Schools that buy into HR Option 1 and 2 - no HR fee for advice and processing of Certificate of Sponsorships
- Schools that buy into HR Option 1 and 2 - discounted rates on DBS checks (include Standard, Enhanced and Volunteer checks)
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Continued service improvement and iTrent upgrades
We will respond to your enquiry within 24 hours however if further investigations are necessary this may take up to 3 working days.
Option 1 - Full Service
- Production and distribution of employment contracts
- Ealing Council's terms and conditions compliance for all staff
- Right to work in the UK documentation is received, checked and expiry monitored and recorded in iTrent to prove Home Office 'statutory excuse'
- Pre-employment and safeguarding documents are reviewed and recorded on the employee's iTrent record
- Change of grades and hours for Headteacher, SBMs and Administrators with iTrent people manager acess ie who cannot access their record
- New starters, additional posts, change of posts and relevant elements set up in iTrent and all documents attached to employee's iTrent record
- Working patterns set up against each employee / post ensuring correct annual leave entitlement (if applicable) including sickness and maternity pay
- New starter teacher allowances paid within respective range eg TLRs, SENs
- Undertake prohibition checks as required
- Applications / renewals for Certificate of Sponsorship submitted / processed as required.
Option 2 - Reduced Service
- Pre-employment, right to work and safeguarding documents are not reviewed or recorded on the employee's iTrent record
- £25 fee for each job advertised on Ealing Council's website
- £250 fee for advice / processing of Certificate of Sponsorships
HR & OD, Strategy and Change
- Recruitment and HR administration HRSSC, HR shared service centre (HRSSC): email@example.com 8825 9000
HRSSC 020 8825 9000, option 3, option 3