Legal services 2023/24
This service is available for Maintained schools
Legal advice and representation on employment, property and contract matters, civil proceedings and all aspects school management including exclusions, admissions, SEN, parental disputes and data protection.
- Experience of advising schools on legal matters
- Expert knowledge and understanding of Ealing council and schools processes and procedures
- Established professional relationships with council staff, local courts and tribunals
- Competitive rates compared with private law firms.
Log in to view more detailed information under the further details section.
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Legal and Democratic Services, Chief Executive's Department
- Legal Support Team, Legal: LegalSupport@ealing.gov.uk0208 825 5288
|New referrals||Make new referrals using the referral form, under "More detailed information" below.|
|Employment and SEND Tribunal advice|
|Planning, highways and licensing advice||Legalplanning@ealing.gov.uk|
|Prosecution and civil litigation advice||Legalprosecutions@ealing.gov.uk|
|Social care and education advice||LegalSCEAdvice@ealing.gov.uk|
|Contracts and procurement advice||Legalcontracts@ealing.gov.uk|
|Urgent cases||If advice is needed within two days of the referral, call the solicitor on duty on 020 8825 5288 between 9am and 5pm.|
|Complaints||Contact Justin Morley, firstname.lastname@example.org|