Marketing your school to parents 2018/19
This service is available for Academies and Maintained schools
A new package for schools who want to raise their profile and become the first choice school for parents of pupils starting in Reception. It includes a review of the school website from a parents’ perspective, staff training around building positive relationships with parents and support with marketing the school.
- Help to see your school through the eyes of potential new parents
- Improved profile within the local parent community.
- Better relationships with new and existing parents.
The School Partnerships & Enrichment Team (formerly extended services) has extensive experience of supporting schools to improve their engagement with parents.
Marketing your school to parents £1350
Remember - if our support helps you to attract just one additional pupil to your school you will have more than covered your costs!
Summary of other packages available from the school partnership and enrichment team for ELP subscribers:
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
The Extended Services team is now known as the School Partnerships and Enrichment Team to better reflect the work that we do with schools. For 2018-19 we have developed a number of new buy back packages aimed at supporting schools in areas that we know are a priority such as fundraising, marketing and engaging parents.
The ‘Marketing Your School to Parents’ package has been developed to support schools who want to improve their profile with prospective new parents in order to become the first choice school for admission into Reception. Schools that buy into this package will receive:
- A review of their website and processes from a prospective parents’ viewpoint and suggestions for improvements.
- Two part training for either front office staff or whole school staff around Building Positive Relationships with Parents.
- Support with developing a marketing plan to raise the profile of the school with prospective parents including using social media and other avenues.
School Partnerships and Enrichment Team (formerly the Extended Services team)
For more information about this package please contact Sarah Thompson, School Partnerships and Enrichment Team, E. firstname.lastname@example.org, T. 020 8825 7372