Occupational health service 2021/22
This service is available for Academies, Maintained schools and Other schools and settings
A team of highly qualified, experienced occupational health practitioners with medical secretarial support. We provide an effective and comprehensive range of occupational health services to reduce absence and promote and support an early return to work, enhancing performance and productivity and preventing litigation where necessary.
- Adjusted headcount for charging purposes – clerk to governors and exam invigilators are not charged
- Unlimited access to occupational health nurses
- Unlimited access to occupational health physician
- Occupational health help line and dedicated email with 24-48 hour response time
- Working closely alongside Ealing Council’s other HR services to facilitate full case management, including Health and Safety
- Written guidance notes on all health related policies and processes
- Absence management reporting where Ealing Council payroll service is purchased
- Access to consultant physiotherapy advice and guidance
- Inclusive of funding for ill health retirement applications for current staff, including the external assessment and provision of certification (one application per employee)
We provide services to protect health at work, assess and advise on fitness for work and to ensure health issues are effectively managed.
All inclusive service. Unlimited access. Fully qualified, experienced specialist staff. Flexibility to meet needs of the school as required. Working in collaboration with schools HR adviser and schools health and safety service. Includes cost of GP / consultants reports, when required, up to £80 per report.
- Hepatitis B vaccinations - delivered onsite where 10 or more required
See further details (below) for more information and costs.
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Ongoing process of continued service improvement.
HR shared service centre, corporate resources.
- Sandra Wilkins, HR shared service centre (HRSSC): firstname.lastname@example.org 8825 7559
HRSSC 020 8825 9000, option 3, option 3.