Personal, social, health and economic (PSHE) 2023/24
This service is available for Academies and Maintained schools
This package will support both new and experienced personal, social, health and economic (PSHE) co-ordinators to confidently lead the planning and implementation of the statutory curriculum and effective teaching and learning of PSHE throughout the school.
This package will:
- Provide your PSHE co-ordinator with the tools and skills to support staff to plan and deliver effective teaching and learning of PSHE throughout your school
- Ensure your school is compliant with the statutory relationships education for KS1 and 2, relationship and sex education for KS3 and 4 and health education for KS1- 4
- Prepare you for inspection using the new Ofsted education inspection framework where personal development is a key judgement
- Provide you with expert guidance from a health improvement officer o stay on track and make an impact
- Directly assist you in achieving your Healthy Schools London Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum awards
- Provide you with access to wide range of pre-prepared lesson plans, parent letters, policies and baseline surveys
- Enable your PSHE co-ordinator to share and learn from other PSHE co-ordinators through networks, trainings and school-to-school opportunities
This package includes implementation of all initiatives, training, policies, toolkits and resources.
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm
- Twilight sessions and out of office hours work by negotiation.
This package comprises of:
- Two days (14 hours) of 1:1 PSHE support for your PSHE co-ordinator
- Access to four central trainings on PSHE
- Access to three PSHE primary or high school networks
- Two tickets to attend the annual Health Improvement Conference
- Two drop-in days to help you achieve your Healthy Schools London awards
- A PSHE toolkit for the PSHE co-ordinator to help plan and implement change to practice
Health improvement team, Children and families, Ealing Learning Partnership
- Nicole McGregor, Health improvement: email@example.com 8825 5484