Property services – maintenance 2023/24
This service is available for Maintained schools
We provide professional and cost effective planned and reactive maintenance services to London Borough of Ealing’s property portfolio including schools, tcorporate estate and other community buildings in public use.
The service is designed to ensure schools meet the school audit requirements first time and ensure the school is compliant and safe.
- A dedicated helpdesk staffed by council employees
- Centralised contract management to ensure a high level of performance management and compliance
- Fully resourced mechanical, electrical and engineering teams
- We can call upon projects, technical services and a devoted health and safety function.
- Concerto CAFM portal lets you log on and raise jobs for your own buildings, track progress in real time and audit performance.
- Your dedicated facilities manager will work in conjunction with the council’sProperty Services Business Partner to provide a competitive and responsive service.
- 8am to 5pm.
- Out of hours available 24 hours per day, 365 days per year 020 8825 9000 option 2
Engineering team changes
- Ealing Property Servcies will be investing in building up the available internal resource to ensure we are fully equipped with the necessary skills and ability to attend to a wide range of jobs.
- Centralised professional contract management, let us take the strain.
Ealing Property Services, a department within the Council's corporate resources directorate. We are currently the largest supplier of facilities mangement services to primary schools in the borough. Our mission is to look after your property and you. By providing a robust contract management and administration service for you, we aim to take the hassle out of the property compliance elements of your job, so you can focus on managing the other aspects of the job.
We also over competitive pricing due to the fact we cost of services over 130 buidlings in the borough, so we can offer unrivalled value for money.
All of our contractors have been vetted to work in schools to the necesssary legislative requirement.
- Tom Smith: Smitht@ealing.gov.uk
020 8825 9000 option 2
For training on our Computer Aided Facilities Management System, please get in touch with our Performance and Business Support Manager Anu Raveendran. RaveendranA@ealing.gov.uk 0208 825 9240