Property services 2017/18
This service is available for Academies and Maintained schools
Professional design and project management services to support schools in delivering school funded capital projects and improvement works.
Delivering schools property multi disciplinary services, including capital works expansions and major asset project works.
Provides professional, health and safety, security, fire, and asset management advice.
- Services delivered by in house council professionals including project managers, architects, building surveyors, quantity surveyors, mechanical and electrical engineers, all with extensive expertise and knowledge of Ealing schools
- All staff have enhanced DBS clearance
- Initial free of charge, no obligation consultations with schools to define scope and aims of projects and provide likely order of cost estimates
- Competitive, bespoke and flexible fee arrangements agreed for each project in line with schools individual requirements
- Co-ordination of schools funded projects with council funded works to drive efficiency and value for money.
- We comply with council policies and contract procedure rules
- Service includes consultation with all regulatory services eg planning and building control, compliance services eg fire, security and health and safety.
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Ongoing process of continued service improvement based on specific customer feedback.
Property services delivery unit within children and adults’ services.