Property services 2023/24
This service is available for Academies and Maintained schools
We provide professional and cost effective planned and reactive maintenance services. We ensure schools in our portfolio are provided with excellent customer service and remain compliant and safe. Our services assist in demonstrating statutory compliance in annual school audits.
- A dedicated helpdesk staffed by council employees
- Centralised contract management
- In-house engineering teams covering electrical, mechanical and fabric services
- Your dedicated Facilities Manager will work in conjunction with the property services’ business partner to provide a competitive and responsive service
- Well-resourced mechanical, electrical and engineering teams
- Additional projects, technical services and a devoted health and safety function
- Currently moving to electric powered fleet to support the council’s energy efficiency and emissions mandate
- Concerto CAFM portal lets you log on and raise reactive jobs for your own building and track progress in real time
- Concerto also provides a structured document management system allowing visibility of statutory compliance performance
- Centralised professional contract management ensuring value for money and allowing you to focus on your school
8am to 5pm.
Ongoing process of continued service improvement based on specific customer feedback.
Ealing Property Services, a department within the Council's corporate resources directorate. We are currently the largest supplier of facilities management services to primary schools in the borough. Our mission is to look after your property and you. By providing a robust contract management and administration service for you, we aim to take the hassle out of the property compliance elements of your job, so you can focus on managing the other aspects of the job.
We also over competitive pricing due to the fact we cost of services over 130 buildings in the borough, so we can offer unrivalled value for money.
All of our contractors have been vetted to work in schools to the necessary legislative requirement.
Contact Tom Smith: Smitht@ealing.gov.uk
Additional contact information 020 8825 9000 option 2
Property services delivery unit (PSDU) within children and adults’ services.
- Tom Smith: Smitht@ealing.gov.uk
If you would like more information please contact helpdesk Helpdesk-PS@ealing.gov.uk / 0208 825 9000 (Option 2)