Property services support surveyor 2017/18
This service is available for Academies and Maintained schools
Professional advice available to schools about asset management, budget planning, procurement of works, maintenance and minor capital works programming.
- Professional advice available to schools with wider access to the specialist professionals within the Council's in-house design and project management delivery unit.
- Termly visits to meet the head or the school’s representative
- Advice on the school's budgetary management control systems related to building maintenance
- Assistance with the development of long term strategic asset management plans including forward maintenance plans and devolved minor capital plans
- Provision of a general overview of works carried out by the school, advising on appropriate procurement routes and value for money
- Support on compliance best practice.
Additional visits and further support service details are available via the service contacts below.
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Ongoing process of continued service improvement based on feedback from schools.