Refuse and recycling collection 2020/21
This service is available for Academies and Maintained schools
Our service involves collection of refuse and recycling from schools, normally once a week, and disposal of the collected refuse.
The council only charge for collection, the ultimate disposal or reprocessing is provided free of charge.
- Weekly refuse and recycling collection
- Repair and replacement of bins
- Additional collections
- Additional bins
Schools can request recycling bins for the following materials to be recycled:
- Paper, magazines, office paper, letters, newspapers
- Cans, tins, foil
- Glass bottles and jars
- Plastic bottles, pots, tubs, trays
- Food waste, cooked, raw, plate scrapings, dairy, bones, meat, vegetables, pasta, rice and bread
If you are currently using the service and wish to make changes to the number of recycling bins you are using then please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Food waste service
Rolls of 25 compostable bags can be purchased for:
- £8 through your order form for the next financial year
- £10 at any other time.
Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
Ongoing process of continued service improvement.
Commercial waste and recycling, street services, environment and leisure.
Contact centre, customer engagement, 020 8825 6000.