Relationships and sex education 2020/21
This service is available for Academies and Maintained schools
This package will help your school implement a consistent whole school approach to Relationships and Sex Education and ensure your school is compliant with the statutory Relationships and Sex Education guidance which comes into effect in September 2020.
This package will:
- Ensure your school is compliant wth the statutory Relationships Education guidance which comes into effect from September 2020.
- Drive a whole school approach to effective and consistent Relationships and Sex Education.
- Directly assist you in achieving your Healthy Schools London Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum awards with a focus on RSE.
- Reduce withdrawals and parental concerns about Relationships and Sex Education.
- Provide you with access to a wide range of pre-prepared lesson plans, parent letters, policies and baseline surveys.
- Provide you with expert guidance from a health improvement officer to stay on track and make an impact.
- Model all aspects of the whole school approach to ensure that this project is sustainable in your school.
This package includes implementation of all initiatives, training, policies, toolkits and resources.
Summary of the Health Improvement Team packages for ELP subscribers:
- Healthy schools awards and training package £997 (price the same as last year)
- Four day bespoke package £1879
- Mental health and emotional wellbeing package £1599
- Reducing obesity package £1599
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm
- Twilight sessions and out of office hours work by negotiation.
This package comprises of:
- An update and review of your current Relationships and Sex Education policy with consultation from staff, governors, parents and pupils.
- Staff training to introduce Relationships and Sex Education.
- Staff training focused on delivering high quality Relationships and Sex Education lessons.
- Parent workshops focused on the importance of Relationships and Sex Education.
- Modelled RSE lessons, delivered by an experienced member of the team. These sessions will support staff in delivering high quality effective RSE.
- Baseline and endline surveys with pupils and staff to measure impact.
- A ‘Whole School Approach to RSE’ toolkit.
- All lesson pans and support materials for RSE lessons.
- Central trainings, including Updating your RSE policy, Preparing for delivering statutory RSE and Engaging parents in RSE.
Health improvement team, children and families, Ealing Learning Partnership
- Nicole McGregor, Health improvement: firstname.lastname@example.org 8825 5484