Relationships, health and sex education 2022/23
This service is available for Academies and Maintained schools
This package will help your school implement a consistent whole school approach to Relationships, Health and Sex Education and ensure your school is compliant with the statutory Relationships, Health and Sex Education guidance.
This package will:
- Ensure your school is compliant wth the statutory Relationships, Health and Sex Education guidance.
- Drive a whole school approach to effective and consistent Relationships, Health and Sex Education.
- Directly assist you in achieving your Healthy Schools London Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum awards with a focus on RSHE.
- Reduce withdrawals and parental concerns about Relationships, Health and Sex Education.
- Provide you with access to a wide range of pre-prepared lesson plans, parent letters, policies and baseline surveys.
- Provide you with expert guidance from a health improvement officer to stay on track and make an impact.
- Model all aspects of the whole school approach to ensure that this project is sustainable in your school.
This package includes implementation of all initiatives, training, policies, toolkits and resources.
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm
- Twilight sessions and out of office hours work by negotiation.
This package comprises of 14 hours of RHSE support in your school. Activities can include:
- An update and review of your current Relationships, Health and Sex Education policy with consultation from staff, governors, parents and pupils
- Staff training focused on delivering high quality Relationships, Health and Sex Education lessons
- Parent workshops focused on the importance of Relationships, Health and Sex Education
- Modelled RSHE lessons, delivered by an experienced member of the team. These sessions will support staff in delivering high quality effective RSE.
- Baseline and endline surveys with pupils and staff to measure impact.
- A ‘Whole School Approach to RSHE’ toolkit.
- All lesson pans and support materials for RSHE lessons.
This package also includes:
- Free access to four central trainings for all staff on RSHE
- Two tickets to the health improvement annual conference
- Two drop-in days to help you achieve your Healthy Schools London awards
- Three primary or high school PSHE network meetings
Health improvement team, children and families, Ealing Learning Partnership
- Nicole McGregor, Health improvement: email@example.com 8825 5484