Relationships, sex and health education (RSHE) 2023/24
This service is available for Academies and Maintained schools
This package will help your school implement a consistent whole school approach to relationships, sex and health education and ensure your school is compliant with the statutory relationships, sex and health education guidance.
This package will:
- Ensure your school is compliant with the statutory relationships, sex and health education guidance.
- Drive a whole school approach to effective and consistent relationships, sex and health education.
- Support your school in proactively addressing harmful sexual behaviour, FGM and peer to peer abuse.
- Directly assist you in achieving your Healthy Schools London Bronze, Silver, Gold and Platinum awards with a focus on RSHE.
- Reduce withdrawals and parental concerns about relationships, sex and health education.
- Provide you with access to a wide range of pre-prepared lesson plans, parent letters, policies and baseline surveys.
- Provide you with expert guidance from a health improvement officer to stay on track and make an impact.
- Model all aspects of the whole school approach to ensure that this project is sustainable in your school.
This package includes implementation of all initiatives, training, policies, toolkits and resources.
Summary of the health improvement team packages for ELP subscribers:
- Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm
- Twilight sessions and out of office hours work by negotiation.
This package comprises of 14 hours of RHSE support in your school. Activities can include:
- An update and review of your current relationships, sex and health education policy with consultation from staff, governors, parents and pupils
- Staff training focused on delivering high qualityrelationships, sex and health education lessons
- Parent workshops focused on the importance of relationships, sex and health education
- Modelled RSHE lessons, delivered by an experienced member of the team. These sessions will support staff in delivering high quality effective RSE.
- Baseline and endline surveys with pupils and staff to measure impact.
- A ‘Whole School Approach to RSHE’ toolkit.
- All lesson plans and support materials for RSHE lessons.
This package also includes:
- Free access to four central trainings for all staff on RSHE
- Two tickets to the health improvement annual conference
- Two drop-in days to help you achieve your Healthy Schools London awards
- Three primary or high school PSHE network meetings
Health improvement team, children and families, Ealing Learning Partnership