School bursarial service 2017/18
This service is available for Maintained schools
Essential frontline support to schools to assist with statutory and financial requirements in raising standards, efficiency and effectiveness.
Advice, training, help with budget setting, trouble shooting, locum services and expertise in the use of Capita SIMS FMS software.
- The service is an integral part of children and adults’ services and works closely with colleagues in other services on your behalf
- Our officers have experience of working in schools
- Specialist knowledge in the use of Capita SIMS FMS 6 software
- Subject to availability we offer short-term emergency cover for sickness and other absence of the finance officer or school business manager. Longer-term support cover can be discussed on a case by case basis.
For schools that do not wish to buy in the SLA package various stand-alone resources and training sessions can be purchased, see brochure for details.
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- At other times by prior arrangment.
Remote access support facility for school is still under development and will be available to schools within the SLA at no additional cost. Schools will be informed in due course. We have also added the following items - cashflow and 3 year budgeting tools.
Schools bursarial service, children and adults’ services.