School bursarial service 2020/21
This service is available for Maintained schools
Essential frontline support to schools to assist with statutory and financial requirements in raising standards, efficiency and effectiveness.
Advice, training, help with budget setting, trouble shooting, locum services and expertise in the use of Capita SIMS FMS software. Select brochure to view information (log in needed)
- The service is an integral part of children and adults’ services and works closely with colleagues in other services on your behalf
- Our officers have experience of working in schools
- Specialist knowledge in the use of Capita SIMS FMS 6 software
- Subject to availability we offer short-term emergency cover for sickness and other absence of the finance officer or school business manager. Longer-term support cover can be discussed on a case by case basis.
- We supply a comprehensive budget planner - incorporating in-year budget montioring, cashflow projection and 3 year budget planning tools.
For schools that do not wish to buy in the SLA package various stand-alone resources and training sessions can be purchased, see brochure for details.
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- At other times by prior arrangment.
Remote access support facility for school continues under development. Schools will be informed in due course when this is available at no extra cost.
The service is planning to affiliate with outside consultancies to deliver school efffciency metrics and resource planning - Helping schools make the most efficient use of resources in the current challenging financial climate.
Schools bursarial service, children and adults’ services.
- Heather Melville, Schools bursarial service: firstname.lastname@example.org 8825 6342, 07940 021712
- Anne Reilly, Schools bursarial service: Reillya@ealing.gov.uk020 8825 9229/07940 021502
- Justin Whitsitt, Schools bursarial service: Jwhitsitt@ealing.gov.uk020 8825 5332/ 07940 021455
- Georgia Hoare, Schools bursarial service: HoareG@ealing.gov.uk020 8825 9931, 07927 680312