School bursarial service 2023/24
This service is available for Maintained schools and Other schools and settings
Essential frontline support to schools to assist with statutory and financial requirements in raising standards, efficiency and effectiveness.
Advice, training, help with budget setting, trouble shooting, locum services and expertise in the use of Capita SIMS FMS software. Select image to view brochure (log in needed):
- The service is an integral part of children and adults’ services and works closely with colleagues in other services on your behalf
- Our officers have experience of working in schools
- Specialist knowledge in the use of Capita SIMS FMS 6 software
- We supply a comprehensive budget planner - incorporating in-year budget monitoring, cashflow projection and 3 year budget planning tools.
For schools that do not wish to buy in the SLA package various stand-alone resources and training sessions can be purchased, see brochure for details.
- Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- At other times by prior arrangment.
Schools will be informed in due course of any future improvements.
The team is actively striving to improve the service and continues to liaise with external providers, the DfE and other Local Authorities to achieve these aims.
Schools bursarial service, children and adults’ services.
- Heather Melville, Schools bursarial service: firstname.lastname@example.org 8825 6342, 07940 021712
- Justin Whitsitt, Schools bursarial service: Jwhitsitt@ealing.gov.uk020 8825 5332/ 07940 021455
- Georgia Hoare, Schools bursarial service: HoareG@ealing.gov.uk020 8825 9931, 07927 680312
- Gargi Joshi, Schools bursarial service: JoshiG@ealing.gov.uk0208 825 9173, 07779 996277
- Kim Price, Schools planning and resource development: email@example.com 8825 8698