School improvement bespoke support for high schools 2020/21
This service is available for Academies, Maintained schools and Other schools and settings
School improvement support for high schools. Logged in users can select image to view brochure
The secondary school improvement service:
- Supports schools in responding to local and national policy developments
- Offers a range of high quality opportunities to work in partnership with schools to improve teaching and learning, build capacity at all levels and to close achievement gaps.
Link partner service including headteacher appraisal or equivalent support.
Collaborative school improvement services including:
- Ealing Teaching School Alliance co-ordination (ITT, CPD and school to school support)
- Senior leadership networks
- Subject leader networks and subject specific CPD/ workshops.
Data and communication
- High quality data support for the partnership and your school
- Ealing Grid for Learning.
Bespoke days: Purchase as required.
Ealing Learning Partnership, children and adults’ services.