School partnerships and enrichment 2021/22
This service is available for Academies and Maintained schools
The school partnerships and enrichment team has extensive experience of working with school leaders to tackle barriers to learning faced by pupils outside the classroom. Select image to view the range of packages available including our bespoke consultancy package and the curriculum enrichment package:
- A highly skilled and experienced team.
- Extensive experience of working in partnership with Ealing schools.
- Tried and tested training and resources developed in collaboration with Ealing schools.
Summary of packages available from the school partnerships and enrichment team for ELP subscribers:
- Bespoke consultancy package £1877
- Curriculum enrichment pckage £104
- Fundraising and grant writing package £1877
- Engaging parents in early reading and phonics £1200
- Primary careers package £950
- Family school partnership award £500
Bespoke consultancy package £1877
Four days of bespoke consultancy support delivered in school and tailored to the exact requirements of your school. Areas of work that we are able to cover include:
- Engaging parents in their child’s learning and school life
- Enrichment activities for pupils and families
- Linking learning to future education and career choices
- Bespoke project development to tackle barriers to learning
- Fundraising advice and bid writing
A tailored programme of support will be designed following an initial planning meeting with a senior leader at the school.
Curriculum enrichment package £104
This package aims to support schools to harness the potential of free and low-cost opportunities, both in and out of school, to support the delivery of a wide-ranging curriculum through enrichment opportunities that extend beyond the academic, vocational or technical.
Schools will be able to use the resources to broaden knowledge and awareness of opportunities that nurture and develop pupils’ talents and interests.
The package includes:
- Termly Horizon bulletin: a roundup of free and low-cost opportunities for school resources, training, school visits and places of interest with free entry.
- Let’s Get Out and About school holiday newsletter that includes free and low-cost activities to encourage families to visit places of interest and enjoy the wide range of activities on offer in libraries and museums, outdoor places to explore, rainy day activities for in the home
- Exclusive invitations to events and local opportunities as identified by the team and their networks.
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
The School Partnerships and Enrichment Team has a number of buy back packages aimed at supporting schools in areas that we know are a priority such as fundraising, parental engagement in reading and primary careers and the world of work.
Ealing Learning Partnership, School partnerships and enrichment team (formerly extended services)
- Sarah Thompson, School partnerships and enrichment team: firstname.lastname@example.org 8825 7372