Special educational needs (SEN) assessment service 2023/24
This service is available for Academies, Maintained schools and Other schools and settings
Management of the statutory assessment, education health and social care (EHC) plan process, placement of children and young people in an appropriate education setting and ongoing review of placements.
- Expert advice and guidance on the new SEN code of practice 2014 and practical implementation related to the new SEN statutory assessment, EHC plan, placement and review process
- Advice can be offered about the implementation of the new SEN code of practice, following the implementation of the 2014 Children and Families Act
- Specific consultation can be offered for individual cases.
- Training and advice on the statutory assessment, EHC plan and annual review process
- Training or advice can be tailored for your specific requirements
- Advice about the new SEND reforms and the revised procedures relating to the EHC plan process.
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
- Implementing new SEND reforms and building on developing a family and child/young person centred approach, working with education settings, parent/carers and professionals.
- Continue to improve timeliness and quality of EHCPs
|Senior education health and care coordinator||Dipti Jagatia||JagatiaD@ealing.gov.uk||020 8825 7181|
Senior education health and care coordinator
|Rasheed Lawal||LawalR@ealing.gov.uk||020 8825 5909|
|Education health and care coordinator||Abigail Richards||RichardsA@ealing.gov.uk||020 8825 7576|
|Education health and care coordinator||Lucy Grangeremail@example.com||020 8825 5454|
|Head of EHCP planning||
|ElgarJ@ealing.gov.uk||020 8825 9371|
|SEN assessment service manager||Fabiola Peacock||PeacockF@ealing.gov.uk||020 8825 5313|
Special education assessment service, children and adults’ service.
|Special educational needs assessment service (SENAS)||Senas@ealing.gov.uk||020 8825 6910|