Willow Tree school sport partnership 2020/21
This service is available for Academies, Maintained schools, Other schools and settings and Independent
Willow Tree SSP is a not for profit educational organisation committed to providing pupils with the opportunities to:
- Develop lifelong participation and lead an active, healthy lifestyle
- Realise their full potential and be the best they can be
- Develop holistic life and learning skills which can be transferred to everything they do.
- Sign up to Willow Tree SSP SLA by 31st March 2020 and receive a discount
- One form entry schools receive an additional discount
- Staff and delivery plans adaptable with school life. This supports our delivery to be integrated seamlessly into school development
- Managed by school leaders, drawing on over fourteen years experience of collaborative partnering in PE and school sport
- Supports schools with enhanced delivery of school games, provide additional support in meeting all of the expected outcomes of the primary PE and sports premium funding and ultimately the needs of the school
- Supporting more young people to be physically active and access sporting opportunities; our provision has been recognised nationally as being in the top 5% of service providers resulting in three national and regional awards.
Schools can commit to our Bronze, Silver or Gold offer with additional bolt-on services available to schools that commit to the Gold offer only
These can be requested and booked as individual item.
The bolt-on services provide additional bespoke support for schools to meet the expected outcomes of the PE and sport premium funding and needs of the school.
Bespoke packages for more recently established schools which don't currently have all year groups on roll are available by request.
Bespoke packages for special schools are also available by request.
Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 4.30pm.
Support is available to schools outside office hours, working times can be agreed and negotiated on an individual basis
**NEW FOR 2020/21 **
- Bronze, Silver and Gold tiers for schools to commit to based on the amount of support desired
- CPD for developing the role of PE subject coordinators in line with curriculum development and OFSTED
- Increased variety of sports competitions and festivals to meet the confidence, competence and motivations of young people
Willow Tree School Sport Partnership hosted by Willow Tree Primary School.
- Mark Needham: firstname.lastname@example.org 8845 4181