Youth service 2023/24
This service is available for Academies and Maintained schools
The youth service is a part of the integrated youth service, consisting of youth, Connexions, youth justice and play services, all under one management structure. All the services work closely together to support young people.
- is a non-statutory service, providing engagement, participation and support to young people across Ealing.
- represents the voice of the child across the Council. It has a cohort of young people working together under the young ealing safeguarding (YES) forum to reflect the views of young people across public sector bodies.
- is provided through a combination of youth centers in Ealing at Westside, Southall at the Young Adult Centre and Acton in Bollo Brook and outreach support on housing estates and sports locations.
- has significant experience of partnership working with Ealing schools, internal and external partners external communities and providers
- has personal advisers who are available for young people experiencing multiple problems and requiring additional support to access education training and employment
- operates a range of independently funded projects, working with issues such as healthy relationships, personal development, health and well-being
- works with schools to run the Duke of Edinburgh award scheme, a personal development programme for young people
- operates programmes with partners to support children with disabilities.
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm.
Integrated youth services.
Service number 020 8825 7524