Designed to mobilise our collective leadership ambitions to tackle race inequality in our borough.
Please join Lord Simon Woolley, chair of Ealing’s Race Equality Commission and our guest speakers at this summer conference.
Date: Wednesday 29 June
Time: 8.15am – 3pm with lunch
Location: Holiday Inn, Commerce Road, Brentford, TW8 8GA
Audience: Ealing headteachers and chairs of governing boards
Cost: Two free places per ELP school. Non-ELP schools £350
- Understanding and accepting that there are additional barriers to achievement and life chances based on ethnicity which must be tackled
- Developing parents and communities as our assets to help shape solutions
- Better serving all our learners - curriculum and progression
- Better serving our workforce - developing and diversifying talent
- Lord Simon Woolley – Principal at Homerton College, Cambridge University and Chair of Ealing’s Race Equality Commission
- Orlene Badu - Leading education consultant on curriculum reform for race equality.
- Inputs from five schools within and beyond Ealing who are striving to do things differently
- Leading community organisations working on behalf of Black families and Black teachers in Ealing
Commitment to action
Facilitated table discussions linking your school’s equality plans to Ealing Learning Partnership’s ambitions, support tools and programmes
Book your place
Priority booking - sign up now for your school’s two free places by 2 May 2022