The Ealing Learning Partnership and the West London Teaching Alliance are holding their first ever conference on curriculum design for Ealing Primary Schools on the above date at Montpelier Primary School.
The theme of the conference is how to deepen your school's curriculum across all Key Stages and the speakers include:
- Helen Nistala on Wholehearted Curriculum Design
- Milan Stevanovic on The Curriculum in the Context of the Ofsted Framework
- Mark Hartley on Reading at the Very Heart of the Curriculum
- Jeremy Hannay on The Curriculum Revolution at Three Bridges Primary School
- Helen Rai and Helen Nistala on The ELP Curriculum Commission.
Sponsored and fully funded by Ealing Learning Partnership, places at the conference are free to headteachers of ELP schools.
The charge for attendance to non-ELP schools is £100.
Refreshments and lunch will be provided. Please state any dietary requirements when booking your place.
Book a place (Ealing CPD online)