Location: Trailfinders Sports Club, Vallis Way, West Ealing, London W13 0DD
Launch event for deputy headteachers from ELP primary schools who lead on the curriculum. Following this event, network meetings will be set up for curriculum leads on a termly basis.
- Create a collaborative model of support for ELP curriculum leads, with future meetings on a termly basis
- Identify where you are with the knowledge rich-curriculum, what you need to prioritise and what your next steps are
- Explore how to work collaboratively on priority curriculum areas within your learning clusters
- Identify where curriculum leads can go for support and information
- Keep up to date with Ofsted/ statutory requirements
- Establish close links with ELP subject leader networks (launching from January 2022) with links to secondary curriculum experts.
At this event we will also share details of coaching support and further curriculum CPD for ELP schools.
For more information and to book please visit Ealing CPD online by 10 December 2021.