The ELP Progression and Pathways 2020 will take place on Wednesday 17 June, 9.00 am - 12.30 pm, at the Ealing Green College, W5
The ELP Progression and Pathways Conference 2020 will focus on:
- Developing wider understanding of the pathways we need to have in place for Ealing SEND learners for preparing for Adulthood
- Supporting collaboration of 16+ providers to work together on effective practice.
The conference is aimed at a wide range of colleagues from all Post-16 providers including:
- High schools and special schools
- College and employers
- Headteachers and senior leaders
- ARP managers
- KS4 leads in special schools
- Careers leaders in high schools and special schools
- Connexions advisers
- Adult Social care and
- Other Children’s Services staff, employment and placement providers.
Click on the 'Book now' button below to book your place.