Whether you are new to your role, have been in post for some time or aspire to headship, this event is sure to inspire you.
This conference is dedicated to you in recognition of the important role you play, and how essential it is to have time to explore and reflect.
This is a one-day conference for all deputy and assistant hadteachers to strengthen links with colleagues and be part of building a future for our schools.
There will be presentations and workshops led by Ealing school leaders as well as an opportunity to network with colleagues.
Book via Ealing CPD online (select the book now link below).
Outline of the day
- 8.30am - Arrival
- 9am - Introduction - Clare Rees, headteacher, Havelock Primary School
- 9.15am - Jaz Ampaw Farr - Keynote ‘Being brave, digging deep and moving forward’ Q&A session (“Jaz Ampaw-Farr is the British Oprah.” Serena Bolton)
- 10.25am - Chartered College of Teachers- The benefits of joining
- 10.30 am - Break
- 10.50am - ‘Daring to do things differently’ - Jeremy Hannay, headteacher, Three Bridges Primary School
- 11.15am - Workshops - A choice from three on offer
- 12.15pm - Lunch
- 1pm - Chris Kelly - J and C Academy
- 1.15pm - Quadrant meetings - Reflections on 2018
- 2.20pm - Sean Harford, Ofsted - Next steps for Ofsted? Myth busting? - Followed by Q&A session
- 3pm - Evaluations, refreshments and networking
£50 per delegate