Get out and about - Easter holiday 2017 activities for families
20 Mar 2017
Below under downloads you can find the latest edition.
The newsletter is designed to take the stress out of school holidays for parents and carers.
It provides useful ideas, suggestions and activities for the whole family to enjoy during the school holidays.
The newsletter forms part of the wider Extended Services priority to encourage children and their families to access the wide range of activities available both locally and in the surrounding areas to support and extend their learning experiences outside of the classroom.
Pass on to families
We ask you to circulate the newsletter to all families by:
- Uploading it to your school website (the pdf version has active links to other websites)
- Printing and sending out to families (it is two pages of A4)
- Sending as an attachment in parentmail communication
- Sending a text messages to parents with the link to the document on your website. Including any extracts in your own newsletter.
We are keen to measure the impact of how many families the newsletter reaches.
- If you are able, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any feedback after the holidays from families or how many website downloads your school received.