NPQML and NPQSL 2019/20
17 May 2019
In 2019/20 the NPQML programme for middle leaders and the NPQSL programme for senior leaders will be offered locally in Ealing, in partnership with UCL Institute of Education (IoE).
Both Ealing primary teaching school alliance (EPTSA) and West London teaching alliance (WLTA Montpelier) plan to run the qualifications for both phases.
Application window is open from Monday, 17June to Friday, 13 September 2019.
Applications via EPTSA
NPQML information and initial application
- Complete initial NPQML application form and return to Philippa Quenby (contact details below) by Friday, 12 July 2019.
Participants and headteachers should complete relevant sections of the NPQML online application form (opens 17 June) by Friday, 13 September 2019.
NPQSL information and initial application
- Complete initial NPQSL application form and return to Philippa Quenby (contact details below) by Friday, 12 July 2019.
- Participants and headteachers should complete relevant sections of the NPQSL online application form (opens 17 June) by Friday, 13 September 2019.
Applications via WLTA Montpelier
We are keen for schools to indicate expressions of interest in one or both of these courses in order that we can plan for the autumn term cohort. Please complete the expression of interest form (Google forms) which should take no longer than a minute.
About the WLTA programme
Our training is led by currently serving headteachers and we are fortunate to have a pool of eleven strong leaders who facilitate the sessions. Delegates have regularly fed back that they gain valuable insight from interaction with headteachers from wide and varying contexts, thus having access to opportunities that would otherwise not be possible. All of our delegates view their experience on these courses as enriching and a key stepping stone in their own development, notably to enhance and contribute to improvements within their own schools.
Testimonials from participants of the NPQML and NPQSL programme at Montpelier Primary School:
- “Great trainers that provided priceless information and support.”
- “All sessions were amazing but this one in particular as it really helped us to see how we can implement all that we have learnt into our assignments.”
- “Fantastic trainers, full of enthusiasm.”
The cost of each programme is:
- NPQML £890
- NPQSL £1100.
EPTSA business manager (based at Castlebar school)
Tel: 020 8998 3135 or
Tel: 020 8997 5855
ELP Quality and partnerships lead 11-19
Tel: 07702 954 382