Ealing EU Settlement Service 2019-20
18 Jun 2019
Ealing Community and Voluntary Service (CVS) is pleased to formally announce that it is one of the 57 organisations throughout the UK that will be working with the Home Office to support Ealing’s most vulnerable and hard to reach EU citizens applying to the EU Settlement Scheme.
The EU Settlement Scheme is designed to make it straightforward for EU citizens and their family members to stay after the UK leaves the EU.
About the service
The Ealing EU Settlement Service is open:
- Monday to Friday 10am – 4pm (appointments and advice) and
- Saturday 10am – 1.30pm (appointments only.
It provides the following:
- Dedicated immigration service, one-to-one immigration advice and practical support available in person and via the FREE advice line 0800 0564 745
- Out of hours telephone advice and support until 7pm
- Home visiting service
- Care home visits
- Drop-in sessions for eligible EU citizens to explain and apply for EUSS:
- Monday 10am – 12pm at Villiers House, 4th Floor, Haven Green, Ealing W5 2PA.
- Ealing Broadway, Southall and Hanwell foodbanks.
- End-to-end service: Working with EU citizens through the application process (e.g. helping gather relevant documents, explain form content, and sit alongside applicant to complete process)
- Immigration advice with our project partners West London Equality Centre
- Weekly accessible workshops to Voluntary groups to raise awareness and better understand the EU Settlement Scheme.
Who can access support
- Victims of Domestic Violence/Modern Slavery/Trafficking/Children
- EU Families
- Victims of domestic abuse
- Elder People –Disabled People /Serious Health conditions
- Residents in Care Homes
- Homeless People
- EU elder people.
See service leaflet under downloads.
Ealing Community and Voluntary Service
Tel: 020 8280 2230
Address: Lido Centre, 63 Mattock Lane, London W13 9LA