Summer of Cycling in Ealing
06 Jun 2019
The Summer of Cycling Festival is back for a seventh year.
We are inviting Ealing residents of all ages to come along to enjoy the borough’s free cycling festival from 10am to 3pm on the dates below:
- Sunday 7 July at Northala Fields, Northolt
- Sunday 14 July at Pitshanger Park, Ealing.
See flyer under downloads for full details.
Several family-friendly activities will be taking place on the day, including:
- Led rides departing every hour on the hour allowing you the chance to explore your local area and green spaces by bike
- Dr Bike – residents can have their bikes looked over for them by a trained cycle mechanic
- Smoothie bike
- Kids arts and crafts
- Face painting
- A giant inflatable obstacle course for adults and children to enjoy
- Pedal powered cinema
- Live entertainment acts and
- A dedicated picnic area for families to make a day of it!
Win a BMX flatlander stunt show
On top off this, this year we are giving one Primary and one Secondary school registered on the TfL STARS accreditation scheme the chance to win a BMX flatlander stunt show to enjoy.
The primary and secondary school with the greatest attendance across both festival days will win. Pupils can only enter the competition once across the two events – so please encourage as many pupils to attend to increase your schools chance of winning.
Please note in order to qualify a minimum of 5% of the school’s enrolment intake must attend the festivals, we want to get as many young people and families there on the day as possible! Once this number has been met the school with the greatest attendance will win.
To find out more information and/or request posters for your school please email Georgia Corr at firstname.lastname@example.org