Out of schools settings' seminar 15 October 2019
08 Oct 2019
Do you have an afterschool or an out of school setting renting parts of your school premises?
Please pass on the below information to them.
Date:15 October 2019
Time: 6 -9pm
We are holding a seminar (see invite under download for full details) where we will be offering guidance on the new Voluntary Code of Practice for Out of School Settings.
This will include:
- The new Ealing Quality Assurance Mark. This is a new badge that settings can achieve that demonstrates to parents how committed the provider is to taking care of their child’s welfare
- Safeguarding training for staff
- Up-to-date advice on the new voluntary code of practice. To help put into place effective working practices that will protect children, their business and appeal to parents looking for out of school provision
- Ealing’s new Prevent toolkit for supplementary schools
- Information on small charitable grants that you can apply for and local community projects. We’ll also give advice on promoting your services to families.
There will be guest speakers from the Young Ealing Foundation, National Resource Centre for Supplementary Education, the Department for Education and Ealing Council.
Places are limited. Book a place with Andrew Bunting at OOSS@ealing.gov.uk