JTA winter noticeboard competition
01 Nov 2019
The winter noticeboard competition is a great opportunity to update or start a JTA noticeboard. The competition guidelines are clear and easy to follow.
Why should your JTAs have a noticeboard we hear you ask?
- It's a great way to promote your school travel activities and get more people interested in travelling sustainably
- Gain wider recognition in the school and externally for the good work you are doing to promote active travel
- Designing and creating it is a fun activity for your JTAs
- This STARS activity gets you closer to accreditation, or helps you to maintain if you are already accredited
- JTAs have a chance to win one of our awesome prizes for your school!
So what should the JTAs include on their noticeboard?
- Information about your STARS travel plan/accreditation
- A section about your JTAs
- Information about past active travel events
- Information about future active travel events.
Once you have read the guidance, all you need to do is find the JTAs somewhere prominent for their noticeboard; somewhere the whole school community can see it, then simply create your noticeboard with the help of your JTAs.
Send us a photo (or several) via email to the address below by the end of Wednesday 11 December 2019. One entry per school. Winner(s) will be announced by 17 December 2019.
School travel team
Tel: 020 8825 5270