Ealing governance COVID-19 update (number seventeen)
20 Jul 2020
This week’s update includes:
- Reminder September guidance and risk assessment documents published on EGfL
- Advice for schools from the Ealing educational psychology service
- Letter to families of children with EHCPs from Cllr Bell
- Summer directors’ report to governors
- Up to date information and resources from the DfE, Ofqual and other key organisations. These including summer provision, behaviour and attendance – including a link to Ealing’s policy addendum.
If you have enjoyed using GovernorHub during the free trial period, we have also included details of what to do to continue to use from September.
Reminder: There are no more Question Time sessions this term. We have a planned chairs’/lead governors’ briefing session on Thursday 10 September 6-7pm and clerks briefing session Wednesday 9 September 4-5pm. These will be posted on www.ealingcpd.org.uk and will be available to book from the end of next week.
Next Friday 24 July 2020 will be our final Covid 19 governance update this academic year.