Coronavirus workforce fund now available
10 Mar 2021
The coronavirus (COVID-19) workforce fund for schools and colleges online form is now live:
The deadline to submit your claim is 23:59 on 31 March 2021.
Eligible for this funding
Funding is available for
- all state-funded mainstream and special schools, and alternative provision (AP) that provide education to all pupils who are required to be in compulsory education, including:
- primary, secondary and all through maintained schools, academies and free schools
- 16 to 19 academies and maintained schools
- maintained special schools, and special academies and free schools
- non-maintained special schools
- pupil referral units
- AP academies and free schools
- maintained and academy hospital schools
- general FE colleges
- sixth form colleges
- special post-16 institutions
How to claim
Here is guidance on how to submit a claim for eligible costs related to staff absences during the period 1 November 2020 to 31 December 2020.
If you have any questions about the coronavirus (COVID-19) workforce fund please contact the Education and Skills Fund Agency using their enquiry form.