NQT induction mentors conference 4 July 2017
13 Apr 2017
NQT induction mentors conference for primary, high, special, independent schools and academies.
Aimed at NQT induction managers and mentors – new and experienced, this professional development day will provide an opportunity to explore the principles and practice of NQT induction and effective mentoring, as well as celebrating best practice in Ealing schools.
The day will be packed with learning opportunities which focus on:
- NQT induction year – what are the schools expected to do?
- Support available to schools (mentors and NQTs)
- Mentoring…what is it? Defining effective practice. Mentoring through the eyes of mentors and mentees (session with real examples from Ealing schools)
- Sharing/ celebrating your good practice and learn from other schools by attending workshops / market stalls
- NQT manager (for new mentors)
- Networking opportunities.
A more detailed programme will be made available in the coming weeks.
Please contact Mirela Temo (contact details below) if you wish to share your good practice at the event.
Venue: Ealing Education Centre, Mansell Road, Greenford, Middlesex UB6 9EH
Date: Tuesday, 4 July 2017
Time: 9am to 3.30pm.