Special education needs and disabilities (SEND) survey
13 Dec 2017
Item updated on 22 January 2018 - new documents attached.
Encourage children and young people to give their views
The additional documents - see downloads below - are provided for professionals working with children and young people to support them to give their views on future SEND provision:
- SEND provision review summary - easy read version
- SEND provsion review questions for children and young people
- SEND provison review summary.
You can now submit your views on the commissioning of SEND provision by 16 February 2018.
Schools are asked to pass this survey link to stakeholders:
Consultation on commissioning SEND provision (Ealing Council website)
We want to gather the views of stakeholders, including parents, children and young people and a wide range of professionals on possible changes in provision that may be required to reflect changes in the number and needs of children and young people with SEND in the borough.
This consultation focuses on SEND provision and is seeking your views on three themes:
- Preparation of young people for adulthood
- High quality: supporting local schools to meet consistently the special education needs of our children
- Sufficient places: providing additional specialist provision going forward informed by the outcome of this review.