Useful information regarding the COVID-19 vaccine for staff and children in mainstream schools.
Vaccination roll out resources
Roles and responsibilities of schools
London schools and the roll out of the COVID-19 vaccine for 12 to 15 year olds
COVID-19 vaccinations - Guide to children and young peoples resources
Villiers High School COVID-19 vaccine delivery
Dealing with anti-vaccination campaigners
FAQS from schools about booking vaccinations in your schools, the vaccination process itself and communicating with parents.
Book a vaccinator form This form should be completed by you, together with the council's school liason contact.
Your school's contact for booking a vaccinator are
Schools can send the COVID-19 child vaccination consent form to parents/carers to gain consent before their school’s vaccination date.
General information about COVID-19 vaccine
Information for families and students
Information for staff
- School staff and immunisation
- COVID-19 vaccination guide for social care staff GOV.UK
- UK COVID-19 vaccine uptake plan GOV.UK
- COVID-19 vaccines and pregnancy Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists.
COVID-19 vaccine: why should everyone be encouraged to have the vaccine? – Dr Anthony Harnden, JCVI - PHE:
COVID-19 vaccination: guide for Clinically Extremely Vulnerable and pregnant healthcare staff - YouTube:
Information for Black, Asian and ethnic minority staff
- Learn about the COVID-19 Vaccine with Dr Anna Goodman Sickle Cell Society
- COVID-19 Information – available in multiple languages Doctors of the World
- NHS England and NHS Improvement London – NHS staff reassure communities that the vaccine is safe – video - available in multiple languages
COVID-19 vaccine – Dr Vanessa Apea – Barts Health Trust - discusses building trust within BME communities - Youtube:
How important is it for people from deprived or minority backgrounds to get the vaccine? – Dr Mary Ramsay – PHE - video: